Saturday, January 24, 2009

January favorites!

Here are my monthly favorites! Products that I've been really loving and using quite often :)

-Flirt PEEK-A-BLUSH in 03 Heartthrob

Yesss, this is a dupe of Nars Orgasm and I personally think it's better. Also much easier on your wallet! If you haven't heard of Flirt! cosmetics then your missing out! They're sold at all Kohls stores and a really good cosmetics line. The shadows are very pigmented and this blush is awesome. It comes in a cute compact thats really easy to use on the go. Its 8 grams and it retails for $12.00 but I got it for $10.00 on sale.

NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in French Kiss
I've been using this gloss like crazy I love it! I wasn't expecting much with it only being $4.00 on CherryCulture.com but as always with NYX I was very impressed. I have pretty pigmented lips, so sometimes I have a hard time finding good lipcolors.This is a light peachy pink shimmer. It has a nice fruity smell to it. I've been using this more than my HG Mac Viva Glam VI! If that tells you anything ;)

Victoria's Secret Limited Edition Sweet Sugar body mist/lotion
OMG this is by far the greatest scent ever created! I've been wearing this for months now. I only wish they came out with an actual perfume of this. It really pisses me off when Victorias Secret comes out with these amazing scents and makes them limited edition :( I have 5 back up bottles but I'm sure they'll be gone soon enough lol. It's an obsession!

Sallygirl single eyeshadow in Soft pink
I kept seeing girls on YT rave about how great these little shadows are for only 99 cents. I always browsed through them at Sally's but figured they probably sucked. I was really surprised how great they are, lately I've been using Soft Pink quite a bit. It's a lovely creamy light shimmery pink.

Covergirl Lashblast in waterproof-black

All I have to say is I will probably never have to purchase any other mascara as long as Lashblast is around<3

C.O. Bigelow Soda Fountain-Marshmellow Sundae

Love Love LOVE! C.O. Bigelow makes such amazing lipglosses this is a gorgeous very light pink super shimmery gloss that smells yummy!

Rimmel London Cool Matte 16 HR Mousse Foundation
I don't know aout 16 hours but this foundation lasts a really long time! It has great coverage at a really good price. I wear 103 true ivory

No comments: