Sunday, July 27, 2008

NYX eyeshadow trio review


I think these are great, NYX is a great, cheaper brand of make up that works just as good as high end products. I recently bought a few of these and I was very impressed with them. They have 45 different sets to choose from! The colors of all of these are just gorgeous and go on very smoothly The compact is a really cute matte black, with a mirror and a 2 sided sponge applicator inside which is convenient if your applying shadow on the go. On the website it says they cost $8.00 which isn't bad but it really just depends where you go I purchased them from a local store for $5.99Check on Cherryculture.com They usually have NYX items for a lower price. I highly recommend this product, great buy! I look forward to trying more of these trios.

No comments: